Rose Quartz:Each bath bomb contains five times the amount of natural oils, including coconut, shea, sweet almond, avocado and grapeseed oils, as well as epsom salts to help soothe and relax!
- An additional plant-based ingredient prevents contents and colors from sticking to the tub, making for little to no clean up afterward.
- ROSE QUARTZ (Harmony): Quartz, “The Stone of Universal Love”, restores trust and harmony in relationships, promotes self-love, friendship, and feelings of peace. Hand painted to represent rose quartz, this geode bath bomb is scented with a harmonious symphony of sandalwood and rose.
SLS FREE | PARABEN FREE | PHTHALATE FREE | MESS FREE
Ingredients: 100mg CBD, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), citric acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, phthalate free fragrance, color, salt, polysorbate 80.
polysorbate 80 is a natural vegetable sourced emulsifier, we use it to make it easier to clean up oil and color residue from the tub.
Directions + Tips
To enjoy your bath bomb:
- Unwrap your bath bomb. We shrink wrap our bath bombs to maintain freshness.
- Fill your bath tub at least 3/4 full with warm water
- Place your bath bomb in the water
- Enjoy the fizzing bubbles, the scent, color and extra moisturizing butters and oils.
- Relax, breath, calm down…
- When you are done, rinse your tub with water.
- Now it is time to plan your next bath!
How many bath uses can I get out of one bath bomb?
We design the bath bombs for one bath.
What does MESS FREE mean?
It means we are being thoughtful with our selection of ingredients. We use colors and additives that dissolve in water and can be washed easily off of the tub. We also add a plant based ingredient that helps with an easier clean up. We recommend using a bath bomb in a clean tub and making sure to rinse it after.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.